Thursday, May 16, 2013

1st Assignment: movie teaser


Basically i had 3 stories for poster but i had to chose one. If i had all the photos for edits then thats is the one i can choose for this assignment. If not, i had to change or take photos myself.
1st story:
The Fox Spirit and Me
A girl named Nana, lives with her father in an apartment. Her mom passed away when she was young. She lives with her dad but her dad gambling habit wont stop instead he ran away because he owe alot of money. Then, her apartment was taken away from bank as well as her dad didnt pay the rental. Nana had no place to go or place to stay either. At that night, nana sat on a bench, feeling upset and there a guy walked pass her. He was reading a book and he tripped a stone and fell down. Nana went to help. Nana and him was talking to each other about their lives. The guy pity her so he gave her his house key and said ” Be the owner from now on.” and he kissed her forehand. Nana puzzled and the guy walked away. Nana was curious but then she couldnt think of anything but needed a place to stay. She follow the map that been given from the guy just now.
When she reached the place, she shocked. It was a old shrine. “This is a joke!” when Nana were about to leave there is a voice calling. There’s 2 little man with weird masks appear infront of her, invited her to the shrine. She got scared and she thought she saw ghosts, but she panicked and she fell in the front door on her back. “You finally came back” She looked her back. She saw a man with white hair, long cat ears, and was wearing man yukata. I heard his name from the 2 little masks man, his name was Tadaka. Tadaka looked at me and he said that im not Sir Tomoe. He asked me when i got a earth god sign on my forehead. i explained to him what happen just now. Tadaka was angry because Sir Tomoe leave them for 20 years. I fainted. When i woke up, i spoke to myself. Is it a dreams and such. But its not, the 2 little masks man was sitting beside me, waiting me to wake up in the morning………..
To be continue.
2nd Story:
My third eyes
I can see ghost when i was young. My name is …. Nobody understands me, they think im a freak that brings bad lucks to them. Those things that cant see, I can see them. I was scared when i was young but im not now. Im going to be 20 this year. Still lonely but there is ppl that thinks im weird. I saw things when i talked to them but didnt mention them.
one day after college i walk home, i trip accidentally fell on a rope. The rope breaks. It was a rope that seal something supernatural. The shrine that been seal glows. I got scared. A cat appeared after that, i felt relief. HUh? this is ghost? The cat felt bit of insult and turn into giant spiritual wolf. It says i have give in Book of Spirit if not i get eaten by him. I didnt have it. It also mention my grandfather name, wat is it related to book of spirit? It tells me tat my grandfather sees supernatural when he was young as well, he sealed the memories of some ghosts that is strong/ evil inside of a book called book of spirit. It asked me to give in the book so tat he can control the ghosts. But i noded” i dont have it”. It said” then u have to help me find it “. I argued with him” hey its not urs to touch, its from my grandfather, my only possesion from him” It suggest me a deal, after i dies it will take the book from me. So i agreed. Adventure begins………….
to be continue….
This is all i think….the idea of the poster: cartoon/real life

No comments:

Post a Comment